It is School policy that all children should attend school looking neat, tidy and wearing school uniform. This prevents competitive dressing by pupils. We do have non-school uniform days termly when children are able to dress more casually!
Items of logo embroidered uniform can be purchased from South West School Wear or My Clothing by clicking the following links:
Plain coloured items can also be bought from chain stores should you wish. All items of clothing should be marked with your child's name!
Our uniform is:
- Grey or black trousers
- Grey or black skirt/dress or red and white summer dress
- White or red polo shirt (logo embroidered or not) or plain white shirt.
- Red school sweatshirt (optional to purchase with logo) or red cardigan/fleece
- Black school shoes (not trainers please)
- Black shorts and house colour T-shirt for PE and games
- Black tracksuit or jogger bottoms for PE in the colder months
- Optional logo embroidered house colour t-shirt
- Daps / trainers and PE bag
- Book bag
- For Reception children only, a waterproof coat and wellies which can be left at school. This allows your child to use our outdoor areas all year round in all weathers.
Jewellery and Valuables
- Children with pierced ears should wear studs only. If they cannot be removed, they may need to be covered up/secured with microporous tape for some activities.
- Only essential money should be brought into school, and we will indicate when this is an option.
- Children can easily lose jewellery and other valuables (such as phones and ipods) and they should not bring them to school. The school takes no responsibility for lost items of value.